Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hot Summer Days




Wow, it sure has been a long time since mom updated our site! What a fun, busy summer it has been. I sure have been keeping mom and dad busy! So far, in my 7 and 1/2 months I have learned so many new and exciting things. I have 3 teeth, (2 on the bottom, 1 on the top), am very good at rolling onto my tummy, getting better at rolling onto my back, I can sit up all by myself, and get onto my tummy from sitting! I am SO CLOSE to crawling. Mom says I just need to figure out my hands...what does that mean I wonder??? I get very frustrated when I can't reach my toys, but my dad always comes to the rescue and makes me laugh. He's the best buddy I could ever ask for! At the beginning of the month, mom took me to get my 6 month pictures taken, she was a couple weeks late, but that's okay, they turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. I'm posting some to share.

Last weekend, we went up north to Grandma Huesmann's. Boy, was that fun! She took me swimming, and my cousins Brady and Anna came over with their puppy Misty, she was neat. They even let me touch her! It was very busy and tiring, and by Monday, I was very ready to come home and relax!

I have to go now, it's time for bed, but I'll try to do better about updating more often!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yea!! Cute pictures! Sure sounds like Noah is having a great summer! Can't wait for Noah & Zach to meet!